Goat milk is as close to a perfect food as possible in nature. Its chemical structure is amazingly similar to mother's milk. It is a complete protein containing all the essential amino acids without the heavy fat content and catarrh producing materials of cow's milk.
If you have been around farms you would notice goats are much more flexible and limber than cows. They can climb and do things that are beautiful to watch. I have seen goats get on the roofs of barns and houses and wondered how it was possible. the reason for this is that goats are a bioorganic sodium animal, while cows are a calcium animal.
Bioorganic sodium in known in naturopathic medicine as the youth element. Arthritis does not come with old age. It is a lack of this essential mineral that brings on the symptoms of old age.
The highest sources of bioorganic sodium is found in goat milk and sweet goat whey. Abunda Life goat milk products contain both quick dried goat milk and the whey. It is the sodium that keeps the goats young, active, flexible, and limber all of their lives. There are no old goats in the human sense. They can climb, jump, leap, and walk all of their lives because bioorganic sodium is the joining mobilizing material that makes this possible.
Each organ of the body has a reserve of one chemical element more than others. It holds certain chemical elements so that it is a unique active organ. This principle, known as "The Chemical Story," is one of the essential principles of naturopathic medicine.
Dr. Koenig of Germany, in autopsy after autopsy, discovered that there is more sodium stored in the stomach than any other organ of the body. The stomach is known as a bioorganic sodium organ in
naturopathic medicine. When the body becomes deficient in bioorganic sodium foods do not digest properly. The stomach's ability to produce enzymes and hydrochloric acid is slowed down and we experience belching, bloating, and ulcers become possible along with many other digestive problems. Coffee, tea, sugar, white flour products, chocolate, alcohol, and especially soda drinking produces a high stomach acid imbalance that sucks the bioorganic sodium right off the walls of the stomach and colon. This condition sometimes takes many years to manifest itself and is not noticed until it becomes a named disease. It is for this reason that we do not permit soda in the house at Abunda Life.
The endless array of mindless over-the-counter drugs like Tums, Pepto Bismal, and bicarbonite of soda, as you may well know, is the wrong type of sodium. Like all drugs, without exception, cause more long term problems than short term solutions. In naturopathic medicine we believe that God provided the answer in food medicine. Goat milk and goat whey are natural food medicines designed to both nourish and heal, prevent and treat the stomach, colon, intestines, and arthritic like conditions.
I've seen goat milk perform wonders at Abunda Life Clinic with both children and adults. I have seen people who could not digest a single food come back to health with goat milk. Many mothers have thrown out the plastic mixes called baby formulas to have their children grow strong and healthy without drugging them and without heavy mucus that cows milk often produces. Some people have resurrected from the dead with goat milk.
Dr. Jensen told me that Ghandi was always able to rapidly come back to excellent health after his very prolonged fasts because of goat milk. Goat milk is one of the best food medicines for rebuilding the brain, nervous sytem, and mental faculties. Goat milk is one of the finest foods for regenerating the cells of the body and bringing a person back to health.
After mother's milk, goat milk is the ideal food for weaning a child. It is the nearest to mother's milk in composition, nutrients, and natural chemical properties. It is easy to digest and is a magnificent bodybuilding food. Its fat globules are one ninth the size as cow's milk, making it easier to digest. If you don't homogenize cow's milk you must remove some of the cream. With goats milk this is not neccessary as it is naturally homogenized.
One common denominator that Dr. Jensen discovered in his 70 year study of people over the
age of 100, in visiting 90 countries, was goat milk. Margaret Patton of London died at 137 years old. Jonathan Hartop walks 9 miles a day at the age of 136 and lived to be 138. Thomas Parr lived 152 years and Peter Czartin from Austria live to be 184. All lived on goat milk. This is not surprising to some who realize that the only milk referred to in the Bible, as food, is goat milk (Proverbs 27:27).
- Abunda Life goat milk is not only highly nutritious, but is so delicious that children love it. One 12 ounce container makes 2 gallons or 8 quarts or 32 eight ounce glasses of reconstituted goat milk.
- Abunda Life's goat milk is so highly nutritous that it can often serve as a meal substitute or healthy snack in itself. It is so delicious that children and adults love it.
Goat milk is the number one substitute for cow milk made by most naturopathic doctors for the following reasons:
1. Goat milk is a highly comabtible nourishing natural food for people who are allergic to cow milk.
2. Cow milk is mucus forming to many people. Goat milk is not only non-mucus forming, but actually helps to neutralize mucus.
3. The fat content in goat milk is very low compared to cow milk. The fat globules are 1/9 the size of cow milk making it a very easy natural food to break down.
4. Certain ethnic groups, especially Jews and Blacks and some Hispanics are lactate intolerant, which means that their bodies can react adversly to cow milk and cow milk products. For these people goat milk can be the perfect substitute.
5. The chemical structure of goat milk is very close to that of mother's milk.
6. The elements of goat milk are similar to those found in the stomach, colon, intestines, and joints. Thereby making goat milk the perfect food for these symptoms.
7. Goat milk digests easily making it the perfect food for children, the elderly, those with digestive diffi
culties, those recuperating from a disease or health conditions, and your pets that have been weaned from their mother.
8. Goat milk neutralizes acids and toxins.
9. Goat milk is high in healing enzymes and has a superior form of calcium than cow milk.
10. Goat milk is compatible with most Abunda Life powder formulas.